Q: What is an Enrolled Agent (EA)?

A: An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of practicing, that is, representing taxpayers, before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can practice before. Enrolled agents are experts in taxation and generally only provide tax services to clients.

Professional Tax Return Preparation

We prepare many individual and business tax returns every year. We know what to look for when your return is prepared. More importantly, you will have someone to answer your questions during the rest of the year. And we can put you on our mailing list to receive timely tax, business, and financial advice.

We offer Electronic Filing for both Federal&State

We provide personalized service and affordable rates. We'll submit your income tax return forms for you. And if there's anything else we can do to make your experience any better, just ask. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you